Saturday, July 9, 2011

Moving Day... One of Them! 189.365

 It's hottest day of the year… or so it feels that way… and we decide to move. Today was moving day… the first one. We'll have at least 2 more I think. One more to bring the rest of our furniture and the second (which is really the third) for the date we actually move in. That won't be until after we are married and home from our honeymoon.


There was a lot of work... but definitely some time for play! You can't skip the fun! After we unloaded everything, I was in my glory finding a home for our belongings in the kitchen so Mono and Meemsy went out back and played on our playground!


Since Mono is off today, he and I went down with my Mom, Dad, Nahida and the girls and we moved in. We loaded and then unloaded a U-haul and put everything where it belonged. So exciting! I had so much fun even though it felt like the hottest day of the year!

 One of my sisters left me this sweet message. I don't know if I will ever want to take it down. It's colorful, cute, and memorable.
 Having all those helping hands was a huge help! They were so hot and tired. Poor things.



I loved driving this truck! Like really, really loved. I'm weird that way. 

The Maryland girls in the Maryland truck, moving the two Marylanders! :)
I love our new home and am really enjoying this whole process. I think we are going to go back next Saturday to take care of the outside a bit. Hopefully it won't feel like the hottest day of the year again, especially working outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment