Thursday, April 21, 2011

Time Swirls Around Me Faster Than I Can Keep Up With!

Is it just me or does it seem like life is swirling around you with time passing by faster than you can keep up with? Maybe it's just me. 

Some days I have so many random things to get done that I don't even know where to begin. At the end of a day, it may have been chock full of those random little things, yet it seems like nothing got done. Does that ever happen to you? What do you do about it?

I have a list of things to get done over these next few days leading up to Easter Sunday. E-mails to reply to, bills to pay and mail out, laundry, Easter desserts to make, gifts to wrap, bags to pack, rooms to clean, wedding business and business for another big thing going on (you'll know about that shortly too!). 
 
Being Holy Week the schedule at Church is a bit different than normal so that throws me off as well. Today I am heading to Church at 2 or so for some quiet time (boy, do I need it!) then I go back up for Mass this evening. Tomorrow is Stations of the Cross in the morning and a service in the afternoon. Then Mass on Holy Saturday is in the evening and back to normal for Easter Sunday. This Easter is going to be a bit hectic for our family and will not have as much put into it or prepared for as in the past, but it will still be a lovely and holy day! 

But back to my thoughts, not boring you with my schedule! Though my thoughts may bore you too.  ;)
It seems as though time passes a lot faster now than it had years back. You wake up in the morning and before you know it, it is time to prepare dinner. Where did the entire day go and what happened to the time that I needed to get my whole to do list crossed off!? Some days I want as little as 10 minutes to do something. Like today I want to paint my nails for Easter, but I'm looking at all that has to get done and I wonder where that will fit in. I look at my pile of laundry and ironing and when I am down to the last piece of clothing, half the day seems to be gone!

Someone please tell me this happens to them too and I'm not the only crazy one! Any hints to help get the most out of my time-crazy day?

Off I go to finish the rest of my long list!

No comments:

Post a Comment