Sunday, April 3, 2011

Back in the Garden! (92)



Yesterday we spent the day gardening. It was wonderful! Mom, Dad, Mono, Jimmy and I all worked in the winter blahs of the gardens. We planted nearly 200 strawberry plants and filled a whole bunch of pots to put on our very Southern front porch. I will have to post pictures of our lovely front porch this week. I really love it. :) My Mom took the pictures of me yesterday, but I took the the single flower pictures this morning. Aren't they pretty flowers? I forget the name of them. 

 I can't wait to get back into the garden some more this season. I am also going to help out a local family-run restaurant by growing some tomato plants for them. I am excited about doing that. I like helping out in little ways! Let's hope a green thumb comes out for these veggies!

I'll post more garden pictures as things grow!
I hope Spring has sprung in your area and you are enjoying your favorite outdoor activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment