Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Spin on a Childhood Favorite Meal 112.365

I had been following a blog and Lissa switched paths and started a new blog! She cooks gluten free meals, and since I don't have a problem eating gluten products, I normally take her recipes and turn them back into regular recipes. She posted a recipe that I knew I had to try! I changed it up a little bit because I saw some spices I was unsure of and adapted it to my liking. You must go try this. It was soooo good. I think I may make it again real soon. I had wanted to make a big batch of something tasty for Mono to have for the week while I was gone. He comes over to our house for dinner and I sometimes give him lunches for the week so I thought this would be perfect! He was pretty happy with my choice so I bet he will be eating a bit of it. Definitely go visit Lissa's blog and give this recipe a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment