Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy National Caramel Day! (94)



Today is National Caramel Day. I love caramel so I could not pass up celebrating it's special day. We had some friends visiting from out of town and they came for dinner...and dessert. Can you guess what it involved? ;) Yeah, you guessed it! Caramel! I made caramel pie. I ended up not getting a picture of it, but I did make two so maybe I can re-create what I would have taken a picture of before we cut into it and post it so you see what we enjoyed! 
Tomorrow is National Caramel Popcorn Day. I wish I was in Chicago...or New York... to enjoy some from Garrett Popcorn. My fav is the mix of caramel and cheese. Sooo yummy. Now I am going to crave it. Unfortunately I won't be making any of my own tomorrow. I have another project baking in my mind for the morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment