Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oh So CALMing! (84)



 I recently fell in love with this line of products.

I had a Groupon for a store that sells their products and I was finally able to go purchase a tube of one of my favorite scents. Honestly, I think I like all of the fragrances, but this is the one I chose. Not only because of the scent, but also because of the name and the color of the tube! ;)

I love the packaging. Packaging is big for me. I love when companies have cool bags or boxes for the products to go home with you in. :)

They totally sealed the deal for me... not just with the packaging or color, but definitely their fragrances. They have a whole line with so many different options. I chose the hand cream though. I figured that it was the best choice for me right now. In the future (there is a future with me and this company for sure) I will invest in some other scents and forms of their line.

1 comment:

  1. I seem to recall you sold Mary Kay at one time? If I'm actually right for once, do you still sell? I'm looking for someone to buy from. :)
    Sherry
    www.newsatourhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete