Thursday, March 24, 2011

Lights, (flip)Camera, Action! (82)

I got such an awesome present in the mail from Mami and Papi (Mono's parents)!!


I am super excited about this present. I could not believe what I was seeing when I unwrapped the little brown box! A FlipCam! For me? Really?! Mami and Papi, thank you so, so, so much for this overly generous gift. I have been wanting a little handy video camera to record moments of life to save and have forever to look back on. Especially with the wedding festivities coming up, I know there will be a lot I want to capture to remember.


Growing up, my parents recorded a lot with their video camera. I am so thankful for our old home videos. Yes, sometimes they can be a tad embarrassing, but it is really wonderful to have. I get to see my grandparents who aren't here any more, and nothing in the world beats that for me! Plus there are some really funny/cute moments from when I was little. I am going to continue that tradition in my own little way now!

No comments:

Post a Comment