Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Can I Pack NOW?! (88)

 


May I please start packing now?!
Mono booked our honeymoon today!
It's official!
We are going to Aruba!
The resort we chose is amazing.
We have a beautiful room, right on one of the nicest beaches on the island.
I don't want to give too much about it away now.
I'll definitely post pictures after our trip and write a nice description about the places we saw.

I cannot wait for those long, sunny days!
It will be here before we know it, but not soon enough.
I told Mono I wanted to pack my luggage now.
That is how excited I am!
I would do that too, but I have an entire summer that I am going to have to get through with those clothes I will be packing.
I can tell you this though, the bags will be packed in early to mid September for sure...much earlier than needed!
So, in honor of our trip, I took out some bright, Caribbean colored nail polish and put a lovely fresh coat on the nails! 
I am painted and ready to go!!! 
Wait, I still need a bathing suit!
J.Crew has horrible sizing. 
SMALL is too big on ME!
That never happens.

Oh and by the way, I ended up choosing the color second from the left!

No comments:

Post a Comment