Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Excuses (60)

 

Today should be day 60 for my photographs. I have a date coming up in a few minutes... Meet Mr. Advil. :( It's been a long day. I was up, showered (and that whole bit - you know, hair, make-up, etc) and out the door by 6:20 this morning and let's just say it was a long day. I'm ready for bed, but not ready to think of a picture to take. I could take some aimless picture of something, but I just don't know if I have it in me. Maybe I will before I hop into bed and post it as an edit to the blog tomorrow. I have so many random things on my tired mind. A 10 minute workout a friend told me about, the dreams of running a 1/2 marathon in the (near) future, my headache, thoughts of the day, a dining room set (yes, I am looking at furniture for our new home that we don't have yet), my to-do list for tomorrow, did I say my headache, oh yes I did. ;) And lots of other things. So I am ready for bed. Maybe you'll be surprised with a picture of something so creative, maybe like... my pillow?! ;) So good night for now!

I know none of this should be an excuse for not taking a picture, so even if it really is my pillow (in bad lighting), I'll get a picture on here.


Here is a picture, just like I said I'd post... it's of the Etsy logo enlarged on my computer screen. I checked a blog before bed (I kinda got a second and very un-welcomed wind) and that led me to searching for something on the Etsy.com. That's the brilliant picture I thought I could take. Maybe it was more like a 1 1/2 wind, not fully making it to the second.

No comments:

Post a Comment