Sunday, March 13, 2011

Decorations Are Beginning to Bloom! (71)

With my birthday a few days away and a quiet day indoors today, I thought it'd be a good time to get a good start on these fun decorations. I started some decorations already and still have more to do, but this was today's portion. :)

 

Aren't they colorful and cute?! I am going to make more and really want to make aqua ones too! There will be different sizes to serve as different types of decorations. It should come together pretty well!

 

Happy...Colorful...Fun!!


I cannot believe it is already after 7:00 on the last day of the weekend. Maybe it is the hour time change that has me a little off...not sure. Whatever the case may be, I can't believe the time. I feel like it should only be 4 in the afternoon. I haven't even thought what to cook for dinner! Yikes. Time is against me now. I think the decorations are going to have to be put on hold for the night and now it's time to turn to another love... cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment