Sunday, March 27, 2011

Living in the Age of the Dinosaurs

Apparently we live in the age of dinosaurs.
We cannot get a decent internet signal.
Forget high-speed.
I don't even know what that is.
I have a new video camera and I'd love to be able to upload videos.
Fat chance!
I am really loving this gift though, despite the slow internet.
Thank you again Mami and Papi!!
You know, technically I'm not even family yet, but they have always treated me as though I was part of the family. 
From day one. 
They spoiled me big time for my birthday...but they always treat me so well.
Well, I've been glued to my new flip cam.
Beware if you come near me, because chances are, you'll be filmed!
I'm super dangerous now.
Flip cam in my left hand and regular camera in my right.

Say cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment