Tuesday, August 16, 2011

They're Coming Back! 227.365

They are beginning to make their way back to us! The response cards for the invitations that is! I am so excited and with each little stack we get during the week, I squeal with excitement. My absolute favorite part is when people write a little note on it along with their response... from things like "can't wait" to something funny or even more personal... It's just a whole ton of fun! We are still waiting on quite a few to make their way back to us, but the surprise that arrives in our mail box on scattered week days will be greatly missed once the R.S.V.P. date comes to an end. It's not every day that you get anywhere from 3-7 (or so) cards addressed to you! ;) And getting mail is one of my very favorite things in life! It is such a small piece of life, but it always brings such a big smile to my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment