Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Santo Mono! 239.365

Agustin is a family name in Mono's family and today is the feast day of St. Augustine.
Every year on August 28th, we celebrate Mono's santo or feast day.
Tonight my aunt, uncle and cousins came over for a big crepe bar feast! 
One of Mono's favorite foods is crepes so I thought this would be a fun treat.
I cut up 3 types of fresh fruit (bananas, strawberries and peaches), bought a can of cherry pie filling (for my uncle who loves that), made white chocolate sauce, cream cheese mousse, cinnamon whipped cream, had cottage cheese and a cheddar cheese sauce, nutella, brown sugar and cinnamon, and powdered sugar.
There were a couple more toppings I had wanted to prepare, but time was not on my side.
It was such an enjoyable evening. Simple but lovely.
Happy Santo my Monito!

No comments:

Post a Comment