Monday, May 2, 2011

My Competition 121.365

It was love at first sight. From the moment she laid her eyes on him, she was smitten. I think it was mutual. When he saw that pretty little lady, with the big eyes and bright smile come his way, I think I am safe to say, a little piece of his heart melted. 

Just in case you were thinking I was talking about Mono and I, I'm not. Silly you. How could you think that?! ;)

This beauty is the girl I'm talking about...


There is a definite love and bond between these two...

 
If it wasn't for the age difference, I would think I had some serious competition on my hands. ;) Meemsy adores her Gussy. Yes, he is hers... and I am okay with that. ;)

We were all in town for a few days and Gussy spent the night there. Meemsy went to be earlier than the rest of us and she fell asleep holding his hand!
And if she wasn't sleeping holding his hand, she was awake, with her hand wrapped behind his back. She adores him, and he has a real soft spot for her... and I love to sit and watch. When Gussy walks in the room, nothing else matters to Meemsy. Mickey Mouse could be in the room, but Gussy would still come out on top. I'm so thankful that my sisters love him so much, and he loves them. 

But no matter what, she loves him the most! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment