Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Burger Anyone? 137.365






 This is one of our favorite little places to eat. We normally eat outside and there is always live music out there. This time the tables were all taken and we sat inside, which was fun too.


I'm not always the biggest burger fan. I kinda have to be in the right mood, but I am always open to go here!


I forget exactly what everyone ordered. Dad had a beef burger with grilled vidalia onions, pineapple, tomato, mushrooms, lettuce, Monterrey jack cheese.... and a fresh salad. Mom had a chicken burger with just a few toppings. I honestly don't remember what she ordered. I wasn't there while she placed her order.

 

Mono and Mami ordered the special... Cobb Burger Special


I love the bathroom signs. A random odd fact about me. I love to see unique restroom signs. There are some restaurants and stores that have really unique ones. I can't think of others at the moment, but there are some fun ones. I think The Outback has some.

We are really enjoying Mami's visit. I wish it could be longer, but we still have many days with her here! That calls for more fun eating! We are trying to take her to some of her favorite spots. I can't wait for Saturday! I hope the weather is nice. It calls for a nice outdoor lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment