Monday, May 23, 2011

A Note to a Dear Friend 142.365

I love birthdays! Not mine (well I do like mine, but I'm not talking about that now), other people's special days! There is just something about it that excites me! I wish I could throw a party for each and every dear friend. I'd decorate, have a theme, bake cupcakes and yummy food; I'd wrap gifts and make cards. It'd be a lot of fun. (I wish I had more excuses to really throw parties
Later this week is my dear friend's birthday. I've known her my whole life. I wish I could throw her a party. I wish I could send her a nicely wrapped gift, but this year, birthdays are small on my end. A little handmade card will have to do. Maybe next year I will be able to do a little more. 
I hope she has a fabulous birthday!
Do you do anything fun for other people's birthdays?

No comments:

Post a Comment