Sunday, May 15, 2011

Clean Up Clean Up Everybody Everywhere 134.365

Have you ever heard the song... Clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere - Clean up, clean up, everybody do your share
Well I knew that when I was little and that certainly came to mind today.
We all got together to help clean up our property from the storm damage. We certainly did not get it all done, but we got a small dent to the list.

 
We had a lot of work on our hands so I had to be sure we kept things light. We counted the rings in the tree's trunk to find out it's age and I brought out a nice little tray of ice cold water so no one got thirsty. I would have liked to made little treats for everyone but it was a little too close to lunchtime.
 
This picture of the huge pile of debris does not do justice. This pile is sooo long and it is taller than me! We have so much more to do, but we got a lot done with everyone's help.

My favorite and the cutest worker of all....

No comments:

Post a Comment