Saturday, May 28, 2011

Our Day... In Food 147.365

 
 Our day started off with cinnamon roll pancakes... and a silver dollar (plain one) for Jimmy... See him looking down at it? haha- It's like he knew that one was his!
 I thought these were quite tasty! I mean after all, how can you not like something that involves cinnamon roll flavor!? 
Then came dinner...
 Sliders... so yummy!

A friend gave me the recipe for these little burgers and of course I forgot it so I had to make do with what my memory felt like sharing with me at the moment. I added some shredded cheese and a packet of the powered Ranch seasoning. Then I made a bunch of sides... cole slaw, baked beans, fries and corn on the cob (which sadly did not make it to this plate for the picture).

 
I spent a good portion of my morning through to the afternoon cleaning and scrubbing my parents old grill (they bought a new one a couple years ago and left the other one at our apartment) until it looked nearly brand spankin' new! So after all the work on that grill, plus running errands for something for it (and other things too), I just could not let the day go by without eating grilled food. So I planned a mini-barbecue at the last minute. :)

And now that you know all the food we consumed and enjoyed today, I am going to bed... completely exhuasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment