Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Bit of This and a Bit of That 150.365

Yesterday Mono surprised me and bought me this:

I love this shirt! It is so soft and cozy. It longs for cool fall days. I love the color combo: navy and pink. Actually, one of the color combos I wanted for my bridesmaids was navy dresses and pink bows. I love this combination, but I didn't want the whole party so dark with the guys in their black tuxes. So I picked another color combo. :)

Speaking of our wedding, I cannot wait to wear the dress that is hiding in this garment bag.

Today a package arrived. I'm working on a project with pearls... One of the very many I am working on right now... especially with the wedding projects going on too. I hope the recipient enjoys it as much as I hope they do!

While I was shopping with my Mom today I saw this little clutch. I thought it was so different. Perfect for someone who lives in or loves Hawaii.


























I want to go on a weekend trip...badly. So today I bought myself two magazines. I can drool over a few of the places I want to go while I dream that I am actually there.

No comments:

Post a Comment