Monday, May 23, 2011

I Miss Her Already...

I'm getting ready to go to sleep now. Over the past ten days or so, I went to sleep saying good night to Mami and now tonight, she's sleeping back at home, in her own bed. I had such a wonderful visit with her. We all did. I wish our visits could be more frequent. We shopped and ate, relaxed and watched tv, talked, baked, explored... Everything we did, was so lovely and fun! I will miss her dearly... Our mornings are always much better when we have a little bite to eat and chat. Tomorrow morning, I will wake up and things will be back to how they were before she arrived. I think she needs to come back asap so things can get back to the normal that I like. :) It hasn't even been 24 hours, heck 12 hours, and I'm missing our Mami so much. I'm so thankful to have her in my life and that she is so wonderful.

Good night, Mami!

No comments:

Post a Comment