Thursday, June 30, 2011

Girls Day Out 180.365

Today at noon I had an appointment to see my wedding dress for the very first time. It was nerve wracking and exciting all at the same time. :) We went down early to go to a few stores and we were done with more time than we needed to get to the bridal store. We thought a nice little cookie and drink would hold us over well and would be time well spent. The seven of us sat at a table built for about 3 people and enjoyed our chocolate chip (peanut butter for me) cookies! After a little rest and a quick snack, we headed off to the shop to see the dress.

I wish so badly I could post some sort of a picture, but I didn't take any myself that I can show you. And the ones that the girls took of me can definitely not be shown! You'll all see it soon enough.
It was a wonderfully fun day, cookie break, dress and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment