Saturday, June 18, 2011

I Can't Really Call It Procrastination 168.365

 I can't really call what I did today procrastination... more like quality time spent with lots to do after.
I'm leaving for a trip tomorrow and I still had to do a wash, pack, clean, make beds from when friends were visiting, pay bills, do banking, write out a few cards..... the list goes on.

I woke up this morning around 8:30 and by 9:45 I was out of the house and out with Mono to go get his hair cut. Straight from there we went to Five Guys for lunch, Target to return/re-purchase items and then to Old Navy and Barnes and Noble. From there it was back home briefly and then off to Church for a little time to pray. By the time we finally got back to my house it was around 4:00. 

That's when it all began.

I took out my luggage, packed my bag (I was amazingly able to pack quite light - for the amount of days I will be gone for!! Love that feeling!), cleaned, did all the bed making and then decided to spend more time with Mono.

I won't be seeing him for a while and I wanted to soak up some quality time with my guy. He's the best and I will miss seeing this handsome face when I'm gone. I'm pretty lucky... We don't live together, but I do get to see him for a little while each day and I am very thankful for that.

So being that I am heading out and there will be no Mono and Mare time, we just hung out, watched some tv over a peanut butter covered brownie and ice cold glasses of milk and shared some good laughs. I'm always so thankful for time with him.

And now, it's time to finish up all that I put off earlier... And no, it's not procrastination when time is already being spent in a much better and more enjoyable way! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment