Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Her Choice of Cupcakes! 178.365

Today was a long and very full day, (including picking up Mom's beautiful dress for the wedding!) but we made sure we were not too tired to make a batch of cupcakes from scratch!

Last night Irm picked out her choice of recipes and we ended up with Tiramisu cupcakes with Mascarpone frosting. While we were out today, I picked up the necessary ingredients and this evening we got bakin'! They were quite tasty! I will tweak them a little next time, but I will be using this recipe again!
 We all iced a few. Irm did most of them, and Meemsy did her part as well. She was so focused on getting that swirl right! And she certainly did her part in eating them! :)
Believe it or not, I have no pictures of the end result. I think we ate them too fast! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment