Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm Still Alive!

For those of you who regularly read my blog, yes I am still alive.
I miss blogging.
I have been multi-tasking somewhat decently over the past couple weeks (very busy ones), but I have yet to learn how to multi-task and blog at the same time.
It'll come.
I am hoping to catch up real soon, but I thought before I do, I'll give you a quick update.

My sisters are here with me! I love falling asleep with four beautiful faces sharing my room with me. And it makes waking up all the more fun! They came home with me and we will be able to spend a good amount of time together during summer break!

I was up north doing wedding planning, attending a family wedding and visiting family as well. That kept me away from my computer and very busy!

I am home now, but not for long. My next trip is all for relaxation. We're taking a nice family vacation and I am really looking forward to it. My parents, my sisters, Mono and I. It will be wonderful. I'll definitely have pictures to blog then!

The wedding plans are coming along real well. My sisters have already been a really big help. I am enjoying having them here now for some of the work and planning. It was sad not sharing this time with them. Now we can enjoy it.

Wedding fun will be in full swing at noon tomorrow! I am seeing my dress for the first time ever! I cannot wait to see if my paper drawing actually made it to the vision I had in real life! Fingers crossed and many prayers heading up towards Heaven! It will be nice to share tomorrow with the girls. I am so happy to have them all here with me for this appointment tomorrow. I will surely let you know how it goes, but no pictures! ;)

So, those are my updates for you for now. I promise to catch up and get back in the swing of things real soon. To those of you wondering where I was (and asking about the lack of posts), thank you. I've missed spending time here with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment