Sunday, November 27, 2011

When Mom's Not Looking 331.365

Duncan is one of the most well behaved dogs I have ever met. No, make that he is the most well behaved dog I've ever met. When he was a bit younger, Mami trained him in Search and Rescue. He thrived during those years of training and working. Now as he gets a little older he's enjoying his retirement... at least when his mom is not looking. wink

Mami had gone up to bed and he followed her up like she asked. But that didn't last for even a minute. Before we knew it, he was back downstairs... and on the couch. I never see him on a couch, but I really liked it. He was so happy to be up there. Jimmy goes on the couch all the time and since Duncan is calm, well behaved and clean, I enjoy his company there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment