Monday, November 28, 2011

Professional Pictures!

If you follow my blog, Megan is not a new name for you to hear me talk about. She is sooo sweet, soooo talented and a wonderful friend. A few years back I started following her amazing work on her blog and dreamed of the day I would meet someone, get married and have her photograph our wedding. Well, on October 1st, that dream became a reality and the celebrity in my life that she is, did not let us down one bit! Head on over to her blog post of our wedding and enjoy the pictures! PLEASE leave A COMMENT  - - ON HER POST - - within this week ONLY. We are aiming for 150 comments to win a large stretched canvas! Please, please, pretty please! Don't make me beg. ;) Oh and if you aren't married yet, don't hesitate to contact her so she can capture your beautiful day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment