Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A New Project

I'm working on a new project and I am actually pretty excited over it... all its simplicity and all. It is by far the simplest project I've worked on, but it might just make me the happiest. My husband just wonders what the heck I am up to, getting so excited over it (and before finishing all the other projects at hand). My mother (who will not know about this until it is too late complete) would cringe... my grandmother too. A few blogging/pinteresting friends would squeal with excitement. Visitors to my home (if they notice it), will wonder about me. And me, well, I am going to just love it. Oh yeah, and you, you won't find out about it until it is complete. ;) Gotcha hanging there, didn't I? You'll just have to come back and see what all my fuss is about. And then you will probably laugh and say, "That's what you are all happy over?!" Yeah, it's that simple, so don't get excited. And in all honesty, I am not completely sure what I am doing myself. I have a few ideas wrapped around each other shoved up in my brain with all my other ideas that I do nothing with... Now to untangle them and see which ideas I will put together to use for this project. :) 

If you notice, I have my husband has made some updates to my blog. I hope you like them. You can follow me on Pinterest, which is by far one of my favorite addictions sites. You can like me on Facebook and it will update you on any new posts on my blog. Or you can ask me a question and post comments. Please don't ask me anything complicated. ;) This is supposed to be for easy peasy questions!

I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I do... and have some fun with the new additions to Ciao Marezy!

No comments:

Post a Comment