Monday, November 28, 2011

The Empty Nest Syndrome 332.365

 I walked upstairs tonight and I got an idea of what the empty nest syndrome feels like. I call this room my nest so it really was an empty nest.
Mami and Papi have lived in this room for the past nine nights and I really got used to having them up there.
I loved knowing they were right upstairs and I am going to miss them terribly.
They left tonight after such a fun visit.
I think I have to make a rule.
If you come to visit, you have to stay for a minimum of one month.
Though then, when they left after a month, it'd be even harder...
I do have to figure out some solution to this though.
It looks lonely, doesn't it?
I'm pretty lucky that I love Mono's parents and they love me as much as we do.
Some people dread their in-laws.
Me, I wish they could just move right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment