Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Little Bit of NYC in the Heart of Dixie 324.365

 Months and months ago I caught wind that the Radio City Rockettes were going to be in our neck of the woods. And then, I got a buy one get one free coupon and I jumped on that opportunity! I got four tickets, for the girls and the guys. I knew my Dad would enjoy it, but I wasn't sure what my husband would think. At the time that they were purchased, he was just my fiance. He enjoyed himself though. He's a good sport. I watch plenty of football and basketball during the year to make up for this one show though. wink.
 So today was the day to head to Nashville and see The Girls. Oh I just could not wait to see them! Nothing is like seeing them in New York, but since that wasn't going to happen, this would hold me over and make me happy!
 We stopped at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel first to walk around and see the decorations before the show began. To be honest, though there were nice decorations, I wasn't impressed.
 The wooden soldiers are one of my fav's!

 It's nice to see that they keep the real meaning of Christmas in the show as well!

 Oh and I LOVE these outfits and the fact that they give us a taste of NY!
 I wish I got this before the curtain was up so much. It looked so cool!

Oh and how about these gloves?! They were insane! Huge and furry!!!

1 comment:

  1. There are so FEW of them on the stage here in these photos.....there seems to be a MILLION on the stage in NYC!!!!!

    ReplyDelete