Thursday, October 28, 2010

Two Things That Bug Me…

Would you like to know two things that bug me all too frequently? One thing is when I am either trying to fall asleep at the end of the day or can't sleep during the night and I am thinking of recipes and how to design and create things, but am too tired to get up and turn the lights on to write things down. I don't want to forget them, and frazzle myself thinking about them and trying to remember them until I am so frazzled I eventually fall asleep. I really don't like this. Any tips on how to cure this little problem of mine?

The second thing is when I am out driving and I see something I desperately want to capture with my camera and can't because I am the one driving and can't really pull over or am in need of getting somewhere by a certain time, or by chance happen to not have my camera with me. It's rare that I don't have my camera with me though. For example, today I was driving to stop in town really quick (mistake with this back issue going on) and the sunlight against a real fall sky, hitting these wild yellow and green weeds in the fields was simply amazing! I did not have my camera and my back was pulled out enough that even if I did, I really wouldn't have been able to get out to do much of anything. I wanted to capture it so badly though. It's something that happens a lot. One thing that I have always been enamored by is the beauty of the sky. God paints us such gorgeous skies each day!

So those are two things that are always seeming to creep up into my life and bug me. They are like little gnats of life! What things bug you frequently? What do you do about it?

Let's make this three things that bug me… times like this when I can't fall asleep! I can't sleep, thus this blog entry! Let's see how many entries I can come up with before I am so sleepy that I fall asleep at the computer! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment