Sunday, October 31, 2010

Chipotle...Simple, Unique...Delicious!

Oh Chipotle, how you make me so happy!
Mono and I went out for a nice lunch yesterday... my choice. He more than willingly went! :) We love Chipotle! So fresh and yummy!

Even the cups and napkins make me smile!
 Oh, the anticipation!
 The first bite is always sooo amazing! Sometimes my mouth is on fire after a few bites, but that is what...
 Ice cold sweet tea is for! :) I love the simplicity, yet uniqueness of these cups. And they are not all the same (neither are the brown bags).
 Oh, YUMM.
 Mine (always with a cover and straw) and Mono's (never with a cover or a straw)! *story about this after...

 This name just makes me smile!
*Story about the covered and non-covered cups.

A conversation after leaving Chipotle:

Me: I want to be more unique.

Mono: Just be yourself, Mare. That's unique.

Me: But I am kinda boring.

Mono: No, not boring, just... proper.  

Me: Okay, so then what do I do?

Mono: You need to be more adventurous.

Me: Okay, so like drinking from a cup without a cap? ;) (looking at him for his reaction)

Mono: (smiling) No Mare, a little more adventurous than that!

Whenever I am out, I always use a lid and straw! My lid was broken and wasn't fitting on my cup, yet I kept trying to put it on each time it popped off... if only I was just a little bit more adventurous! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment