Friday, October 29, 2010

Red Blood? No... Blue!

Blue Bloods! I have a new favorite show to add to my list! There is a weekly show on Friday nights called, "Blue Bloods," that I absolutely love! I'm a cop's daughter. I grew up surrounded by cops, so I cannot help but love anything to do with it! Not all cop shows pass my test though. Sometimes they are too much, too political, too gory, etc... But this one, this one is good! I love how they live their Catholic Faith and it is part of their daily lives. It's not common to bring Faith into prime time television, so this is quite refreshing. Family is a main theme in the show and that too is refreshing... wholesome family. So you have Faith, Family, Cops and now tonight, the deal was made final for me... they served cupcakes at dinner! Love, love, love the show!  

No comments:

Post a Comment