Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bug Killer And My Hero

So, while I was visiting my family earlier this month, I realized the severity of the stink bug problem (which is putting it nicely). I heard everyone talking about all the stink bugs and that it made it into the paper...front covers of some. I still didn't really think it could be that bad.........I was wrong. Very, very wrong.
 
Thank goodness I have my own private exterminator! ;) Nade took care of the problem so I could walk out the door and not be hit by a cloud of stink bugs. There are literally thousands of them! Tens of thousands...easily! They are all over, including inside of the house! Yuck!

 
So we heard that using soap and spraying that on the area will kill the bugs. Sooooo..... we got out the soap, added some water and put it in a spray bottle. Out she went to spray soap all over the porch. She was brave! Going out there for a period of time, in the midst of those disgusting creatures... I admire her! :) Thanks Nade for all of your hard work...and for washing the soap off so it didn't leave a mess on the house for Mom to see! ;)
 
 I don't just love her because of her extreme stink bug killing. I love this girl because she is the sweetest sister ever. I love all four of them to pieces... but she gets a brownie point for braving all the bugs! Love you Nade!!! You are my hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment