Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Joe and Stella

Guilty. I like watching Jonas L.A. I'm not addicted and have no idea when it is scheduled to be on, but when it is on and I am flipping through channels, I like to keep it on. Yes, I am a tween in an adults body! ;) Please don't tell anyone. I don't care how pathetic I sound. It really is the only thing that I let slip through. I like the little cute moments between some of the guys and girls. I know they can be kinda fake, but I like these little things. I can't help it. I've tried to work on it, but I just can't stop the love of little moments like they have. A look, a few brief words, some of the songs. Yes, I am a nerd. Tonight I am enjoying Joe and Stella. Joe thought she was being serious about telling him that she loved him (again) and he responded saying he did too, to then find out it was an act to get rid of the other girl. You could see the hurt when he found out that she didn't mean it...and then could see the hurt in Stella when she realized he was serious.... My explanation is as pathetic as the fact that I am watching this show! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment