Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Sunday Stroll

It has been such a beautiful day today, and while the sun was low in the sky, but before dark, Mono and I decided to take a little stroll. My camera tagged along and I snapped some pictures. I absolutely love it when the sun is low in the sky, and the light just makes everything glow!


 Do pine cones remind you of Fall or Christmas? I am thinking they are more Christmasy! :)
 This is a freshly picked sweet potato field. Yummm!
 Don't you just love how the light hits these soft fuzzies?


 I looovvveeee bails of hay!

 This little birdie is me according to Mono. :) Don't you just love her? She looks so sweet and content up there. If only I had a better zoom lens!


 Ah-mazing color! This is their real color!
 I love berries! These are perfect fall berries, just like holly berries are perfect for Christmas!

 Have you ever heard of kudzu? It's ALL over and takes over everything!





We had such a nice little walk! I cannot believe tomorrow is November first. Once November rolls around, the holidays are right around the corner! :) I don't want the Fall to pass by us too quickly though.

No comments:

Post a Comment