Saturday, October 16, 2010

Home

Why is it so hard? So hard to be away from home, yet not wanting to go back? Tomorrow I am leaving one home, to go back to my permanent home. It will be so very nice to be back to living out of a closet instead of a very small luggage...and to having my absolutely wonderful shower head back. :) ...the crazy things I miss! I guess it will be nice to fall asleep in my own bed again, but that's not what's bothering me so much. I have the family comfort of home here, and that is what I desire most. My family doesn't all live in the same state. In fact, most of my family lives hundreds of miles away. :( I wish so much that we all lived within a short drive (a couple of hours will do) from each other. Spending weekends together, meeting up for dinners or little outings... oh, the things I wish we could do. For now that is not the case, but hopefully it will be one day in the future...near future if possible! ;) So tomorrow, I leave the comfort of knowing all my family is in basically the same state, and head back to the comfort of my physical home. It is so hard. I wish I could take my little room and plop it right where I am and all would be great! :) I hope I am back here soon. I know Christmas, but you never know, maybe sooner. Or, if not here, maybe family will travel to visit us! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment