Thursday, October 21, 2010

62 Envelopes Later

After being away for over two weeks, I arrived home to tons and tons of mail. I love mail, but this was a lot. I am not sure how many envelopes there were total, but after getting all the important ones separated from junk, and bills paid and sent out, I counted 62 envelopes! Crazy, huh? And I haven't even counted the magazines yet!! Not only was there mail, but the pool was in need of work, the front porch needs cleaning, loads of wash had to be done, cleaning the house, and the list goes on and on! Today will be day three of being very full with errands and work to be done around the house. I actually really love to do all of this though. :) I like to be busy with little things like errands, bills, etc. :) Off I go! Finish working on all this so I can get to Church later and run my errands! Have a happy Thursday! Tomorrow is TGIF! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment