Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Little Gifts






One of my very favorite things to do is send someone special a little gift...especially if it is unexpected. It could be for an occasion or no reason at all. It could cost money or be homemade. It may come in a very small package or be quite large. No matter the content, reason, shape or size, I absolutely love to send people little gifts! When I am out and about and see a little something that reminds me of someone dear, or think up something like this little black and white tin, I jump at the opportunity to mail out a present! This time, I had a reason to put my love to work! It's someone's birthday and I knew a treat that they really liked, so I whipped up a batch and put them in this little tin, tied a satin ribbon around it and stuck it in a box to be mailed out! :) Ah, what a feeling of happiness I have when I get to do this! :) I hope they like it as much as I liked sending it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment