Friday, May 25, 2012

A Worrisome Momma

I'm a worrier. I know I shouldn't be. I should have more trust in Him. I know He always has my back and is there to guide me through every single situation... The hard times and the amazingly beautiful ones. Why don't I trust? Could it be because even though I know His plans are always better, sometimes they are hard to accept? Is that where my worries come in? I'm not afraid that He won't be there or take care of me. I know my strengths and lack of them and I know I can be really weak. I find myself worrying about my little boys. Between yesterday and this morning I have not felt the boys as active as I normally have. They're never that active, but still, I thought I should feel them a little more. I looked it up online and it says that at this point in my pregnancy it is okay if I go a day or two without feeling them move a lot. I think I've felt little twitchy feelings, but not the more obvious ones. I am going to try to pay really close attention. But it makes me worry, what if they're not okay? But I am also trying to remember to trust God that He's watching over these babies and not to freak out, until I actually need to. I worried a lot on Mother's Day and now my worries came back. I am sure there are going to be a lot of moments that I may feel the need to worry about, but I am going to do my best to give my moments I'd like to worry to God. Especially with two boys coming into our lives, I know they are going to bring worries to their Momma. I can't be stupid either and ignore possible signs that the boys may need to be checked up on at the doctor either though. I am hoping tomorrow brings lots of kicks and little movements before I do anything! Move around boys, move!

No comments:

Post a Comment