Sunday, May 6, 2012

The bump is a growin'!

 So, tomorrow marks 21 weeks for these two little growing boys! They certainly are growing! I am amazed at how fast time has passed! I have a lot going on now through the first week of June, so that is going to be here and gone before I know it. Then I have June, July and some or all of August, depending on how early the boys make their grand entrance.
Still no cravings. I guess that is a good thing so I don't over indulge in anything.
I've gained 13 pounds, but it seems like the majority of it is in my stomach, thankfully.
As I mentioned once before, my family has a baby pool going and since certain people think I am going to gain a ton of weight, they are always encouraging me to enjoy bowls of ice cream, candy, cookies... fattening foods. So far, the things I enjoy eating in larger quantities have been nectarines (that phase has passed for now) and tomatoes (that is currently going on). Not such fattening choices. Unfortunate for the people who guessed very high weight gain on my end. I still have a ways to go so I am sure I will be gaining a bit more!
I've been feeling these little twitching feelings the past couple weeks. I didn't know if it was muscles or whatever inside twitching as I grow or in fact it was the boys moving around. Last night, I was laying in bed, feeling these twitches a bit more frequent and strong so I put my hand on my stomach to see if it could be felt on the outside too. I called Mono into the room to have him see if it was just me feeling it or if he could as well. Not only can he feel it, but if I lay still, you can actually see the movement too. 
I have to admit, while it is exciting, it makes me nervous. I can't tell if it is one of the babies or both that are moving around. I hope I can clearly feel two moving around so I don't panic.
I'm still really tired and don't have much energy, but I have to just push myself to get things done. And of course, I still have pregnant brain, which seems to cause the most problems for me. I hate not thinking clearly.
Oh, and heart burn. We've become good friends... no, not really. It just likes to be with me a lot more than I like to be with it. Thankfully it's not absolutely awful yet though.
So, there you have it! My recent pregnancy updates along with two pictures.
Oh and note that the V and I I am doing with my fingers is for 2 and 1 - twenty one weeks, not pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment