Monday, May 7, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

There are a few little things that I am either really enjoying these days or would like to have. Nothing big, just little bits of happiness.
 This sweet charm is a piece from the John Wind of Maximal Art Jewelry collection and can be found here, from Carol and Company. I have the necklace that matches, but would love to own the bracelet... It's way out of my budget, but my thought is to save for the charm and figure out some other bracelet to attach it to.




All the hair ties can be found here, at Emi-Jay. I love how well they stay in my hair and how they seemingly do not give me a headache. Plus they are nicer than just the plain ol' hair tie.
 This bracelet is from J. Crew and can be found here.
I have a dress for an occasion coming up that this would look lovely with!

My current nail color can be found here.
I've been on the hunt for the perfect shade of pink and so far it is nowhere to be found. It is as close as I have come to finding it so it is holding me over.

I love wedges. I don't have any, but I used to. I can't get away with wearing heels often, but if I could, I'd own both of these. I love the one on the left with the natural bottom, the navy with a pop of color and the nice ribbon strap. The right shoe is great because it is so versatile. I think these are both a lot higher than I could pull off walking in with grace. If you can pull off the added height and to walk in them gracefully, you can find them here.
I love The Paper Source. It is one of my favorite places to pop into when I am visiting family up north. I would have to say my favorite buy there is their envelopes. I have a thing for cute colored and shaped envelopes. I hate mailing notes in regular envelopes... unless it's a bill or something meaningless. If you're like me, and like to send fun mail, try looking here.
This outfit is perfection. I love it. The navy, slim dress. Perfect length. Great, nude shoes as well. I cannot fit into this beauty right now, though I would love to buy it and just hold it in my closet for now... But if you aren't halfway through a pregnancy like I am, stroll on over and take a look at this here, just please don't buy them all out so I can still have a chance!
I really enjoy using washi tape. I use it for all sorts of things, from sealing envelopes to marking pages or even marking off upcoming vacations in my planner. This one would be adorable for a nice gift or envelope. I always find mine on Etsy, where this one is as well. Head on over to this shop to take a look. There are so many out there so don't just stop at one place!
This washi tape is one of my faves... The blue/purple with touch of teal poppy design. Love, love, love it!


I know all of this is random, but it's things here and there that I have come upon and enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment