Friday, May 18, 2012

An Unexpected Laugh

I have a lot of catching up to do here. The past few days have had a lot of highs and lows and tonight I was having a real low. I was in a funk. I didn't know what would bring me out of it. I wasn't in the mood to do much of anything at all. No crafts, no blogging, no calling friends, nothing. So I turned to Words with Friends... with my best friends hubby. 
This is where the crazy laughter came in. I won't go into the details or the whole story, but I'll give you the gist of what went on.
We started our first ever game together. He told me to play him earlier today and I started the game this evening. It was then that we started chatting on there as well.
Well, he was saying things that totally confused me. I was thinking to myself, "now why would he be telling me that?" After I said one certain thing, he realized that he was having a conversation with me instead of the person he thought he was having it with. He thought he was playing WWF with a friend of his, but it turned out that whole time it was me, not him.
My friend frantically called me telling me the whole story and I was hysterical laughing. I wish I could write the whole story. It was quite comical. I laughed so hard and laughed some more when I was talking to my friend about it. When I hung up the phone, these boys of mine were laughing too! There was quite the action going on in my belly after I laughed like I did.
I had to thank my friend and her husband for bringing me so much laughter. I really needed it to help me hop out of the funk I was in. Hopefully after a good night's rest and I wake up in the morning, I will have a funk-less day. 
Here's to very unexpected and wonderful laughter with great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment