Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Simplicity 341.365

The word simplicity has been on my mind a lot lately. Becky over at Farmgirl Paints was talking about the true meaning of Christmas... Him... Christ. Paige at Simple Thoughts has a real knack for decorating beautifully, but with simplicity... So does Sasha from Lemonade Makin' Mama. They all keep Him in Christmas and all keep life simple, but so lovely. Megan also has shown a beauty in simplicity in a recent post that she shared of her Thanksgiving.

Sometimes simple is a lot more. The word has been haunting me, in more than just Christmas or decorations. Just in life in general.  Even more on the inside than all the exterior clutter. Little by little as I gather my thoughts, make my schedule for my daily duties, arrange my house... I hope to do so and settle everything with simplicity.

Do you have any tips on simplifying life, simplifying your interior being as well as all the exterior fuzzies in life?

8. simplicity
9. 16 minutes and ONLY 16 minutes successfully spent at the DMV
10. just enough gas in my car to get my errands run
11. coming home to a warm home on a damp day
12. thoughts of creativity, dreams and encouragement

No comments:

Post a Comment