Sunday, December 11, 2011

Phil 4. 4-7 345.365

I must be honest. Sometimes the readings each day at Mass don't touch my heart the way I am sure they should. Though, there are always select ones that seem to come up out of nowhere when I need them most of all. And then there are days that there is no specific reason why, but you know that message penetrated your heart. That was today's Epistle for me. It's a simple but beautiful message that I love.
Brethren, rejoice in the Lord always: again, I say, rejoice. Let your modesty be known to all men. The Lord is nigh. Be nothing solicitous; but in everything, by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your petitions be made known to God. And the peace of Gos, which surpasseth all understanding, keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus our Lord.
 -Bl. Paul the Apostle to the Philippeans 4. 4-7-

26. sweet conversations with friends after Sunday Mass
27. readings at Church that touch my heart
28. having Sunday as a day to rest


No comments:

Post a Comment