Saturday, September 18, 2010

Thoughts For The Day

I have a lot I want to do today, yet I want to have down time to hang out with Mono. He came over this morning and we had coffee cakes, soooo yummy, and some tea. :) He went back home and it getting stuff done and I am going to go for my run. We have to go out later on, and I want to have everything done so tonight we can just have fun and hang out. I want to clean my car (so does he – his car) and I have to do my painting for the day. My next two challenges after the paintings are going to involve knitting and jewelry, and I have to make sure I get all my supplies that I need to be ready. I won’t start right away, but I don’t want a large gap in between. I know I am going to be a bit rushing with my painting again today, but I hope it turns out okay.  Okay, I better leave for my run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment