Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Trying Days

The past few days… maybe more than that, but let's go with just a few, have been very trying - to say the least. Our wedding day is nearing (we are almost at the 3 week mark… I can't even believe I am saying that) and on top of the regular day to day duties of life, final wedding preparations, physical therapy 3x/week, I've added new drama to the pile.

We're having a few quite large bumps in the road with some of the very prominent wedding plans. It's making me a ball of very sad nerves. It has nothing to do with the bride or groom…or my lovely dress… Maybe when the day finally comes, and all comes together and falls into place, I will write about this whole issue. I have a fantastic bridal party who have been nothing but helpful and loving - and a few fabulous friends added on - and are getting me over this hurdle.

I know some how it will all work out, but when you dream of your wedding day since you were a little girl, and know that the memories will forever be in pictures, it doesn't make it easy to know things might just not fall into place as I had hoped. All the planning has gone well. Not everything is perfect, but it doesn't have to be. It's going to be a beautiful, holy, fun day! And that is ultimately all that matters, but I just still can't get over this one thing.

So these have been trying days to say the least. We'll get through it… I know we will.

No comments:

Post a Comment