Monday, September 12, 2011

Caught A Bug!

I'm going to admit something here… Not sure that I want to, or if it is being too honest and open, but I am.

I've been stressed and struggling with things a lot more than normal lately.
With all sorts of issues.
Wedding related (which I will get to), personal issues, nothing important at all things as well. So weird. I've even seriously thought about closing down Ciao Marezy. I'm not happy with the route it is going. It seems more like a page for my random thoughts than anything going anywhere.

After all these struggles, tonight I feel like I caught a bug… A good bug!  Not like a spider, maybe more like a lightning bug. The creative light kicked on. Not sure how long it will last, but I hope it is here to stay for a long time.

I want to be creative… I want to clean out… and I want to go to sleep… Which will win? Probably sleep and creativity and cleaning out can be saved for tomorrow and Wednesday, along with appointments and last minute wedding tasks!

I cannot believe I am getting married in 19 days! Crazy but amazing!  Unfortunately due to some unfortunate and bizarre circumstances, I've had to postpone a lot of little DIY projects and fun things to get a bigger wedding issue under control. Now that that situation is under control - as best it can be, I have to get movin' on these other little things. I've only got 19 days people!

I want to get back to running. I soooo badly want to be able to run a half marathon, but I know right now, my lungs are not in the right shape… and probably not fully my legs either. Instead of killing myself to make my goal an unreachable amount right now, I am going to run 1 mile at a time. I would like to clear a spot in my garage to open the treadmill nicely and run each day for 1 mile until I can feel I can push it to 1.5, then 2 and so on. And eventually, I will run a half. Maybe not this year, maybe not even next, but I will someday… and I will be happy. For now, one mile at a time…

Tomorrow I have a lot to get done, but I am hoping if all goes well I can keep on track and allow some time for creativity and cleaning out.

For now, I'm going to get just a few things done and get to sleep.
Let's pray this creative bug stays. This tidy bug continues to grow in me. 

And, that some how, some way, I find the perfect niche, for me... and this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment