Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Goodnight Little Room



This is going to be a very quick post, but I wanted to write today because it is a significant day in my life… a bittersweet one. Tonight is my last night here in my parents house before I get married. I've never moved away from home in the 25 years I've been alive. I've lived with them my whole life. In fact, I've never been away for more than 3 weeks at a time (and three weeks only happened one summer visiting my best friend), so this is a big change and adjustment. For me, I wanted to keep it just like every other normal day. I'm not sure I would have been able to handle making a big deal out of it. So that is what we did… it was just like every other day. I leave tomorrow to start the wedding festivities. It is so crazy to think. Our car is packed, except for MY DRESS!! :) Wow, really!? Am I really a few days away from getting married?! You may hear from me once more before then, but if not, you'll hear from me in October when we are home from our honeymoon. So if I seem to be MIA, don't go anywhere. I WILL be back. Old posts will be caught up on, some of my DIY wedding projects will be revealed and if you are lucky, you may even get to see some wedding pics. ;) So please come back!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment