Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Will I Ever Catch Up?

Do you ever get so behind in things that you think it may be impossible to catch up? Well, I am so behind in so many things!  Nothing insanely large in task, but they all add up. Today I spent the day cleaning, organizing, filing things away, etc. Tomorrow is a day full of errands and a few chores back at the house. But, I am in desperate need of catching up on blogging, posting my pictures for my 365 Photo Project, journaling, baking…. The list goes on...and on...and on. ;)  I think it is a need to create. I have been in a creative mode a lot with my wedding plans, but I just need something like baking where I don't think, I just let go and create. We shall see. I want to experiment before Valentine's Day. :) I can't get my updating done tonight, but I will be over the next few days, into the weekend. Plus I have to get back into my running. It's been way too long - an entire month! For now though, it's time for a little quiet time, reading and off to bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment