Friday, January 28, 2011

Pure Bliss! (28)

Do you know how hard it has been having a chocolate cheesecake sit in my refrigerator overnight and all day long? I baked it yesterday, for dinner tonight.


This is not just chocolate cheesecake. It's an Oreo crust (I always use more Oreos in the crust than they ask for. I like a little extra.) with a layer of chocolate cheesecake, then a layer of creamy peanut butter, then chopped up Reese's PB cups (I didn't skimp in this area either), then more chocolate cheesecake and then caramel and Reese's Pieces on top. It was soooo yummy. I wish I could have a piece right now.

 

Or maybe some of this...
I also make strawberry shortcake. This is one of my favorite desserts to make, even the cheating way. I take the biscuits out of those (scary) tins that pop when you peel the label off (they never fail to freak me out!), sprinkle some sugar on the top, pop them in the oven. While they are cooking I wash and cut up some fresh strawberries, sprinkle a little sugar on top and then make some (fresh) whipped cream and serve. So super easy and oh so delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment